Human Collagen Type II Alpha 1 ELISA Kit
The Human Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2A1) ELISA Kit is an ELISA kit for the quantitative in vitro measurement of Human Collagen Type II Alpha 1 (COL2A1) concentrations in serum, plasma, and other biological fluids.
Target: collagen type II alpha 1 (COL2A1)
Tested Applications: ELISA
Recommended Dilutions: Optimum dilutions/concentrations must be determined by the end user.
Shipped at 4°C. Upon receipt, store the kit according to the storage instructions in the kit manual.
Validity: The validity of this kit is 6 months.
The stability of the kit is determined by the rate of loss of activity. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under proper storage conditions. To minimize performance fluctuations, operating procedures and laboratory conditions must be strictly controlled. It is also strongly recommended that the same user perform the entire assay.
Test range: 0.16 ng/ml – 10 ng/ml
Standard form: Freeze-dried
Detection method: Colorimetric
Essay type: sandwich
Assay data: Quantitative
Sample type: Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Plaque Coating: Antibody
The kit components listed are for reference only. The product manual may differ slightly. The product must be used as indicated in the product manual included and delivered together with the product.
- Precoated 96-well microplate
- Standard Diluent Buffer
- wash buffer
- Detection reagent A
- Detection reagent B
- Thinner A
- diluent B
- TMB Substrate
- stop solution
- plate sealer
Material required but not provided
- incubator at 37°C
- Single and multichannel pipettes and sterile pipette tips
- Automatic microplate washer or spray bottle
- 1.5ml tubes
- Distilled water
- absorbent filter papers
- Graduated cylinders of 100 ml and 1 litre
- Microplate reader (wavelength: 450 nm)
- ELISA shaker
This procedure is provided for reference only. The product manual may differ slightly. The product must be used as indicated in the product manual included and delivered together with the product.
- Establish standards, test samples and control wells.
- Aliquot 100 µl of the diluted standard into standard wells.
- Aliquot 100 µl of standard diluent buffer into control (zero) well.
- Aliquot 100 µl of diluted samples into the sample wells. Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C.
- Aliquot 100 µl of Detection Reagent A into each well. Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C.
- Wash 3 times.
- Aliquot 100 µl of Detection Reagent B into each well. Incubate for 90 minutes at 37 °C.
- Wash 5 times.
- Aliquot 90 µl of TMB substrate into each well. Incubate for 10-20 minutes at 37°C.
- Aliquot 50 µl of stop solution.
- Measure OD at 450nm.
Intra-assay precision (precision within one assay): 3 samples with low, medium and high levels of collagen type II alpha 1 (COL2A1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Between-Assay Precision (Between-Assay Precision): 3 samples with low, medium, and high levels of collagen type II alpha 1 (COL2A1) were tested in 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV (%) = (standard deviation / mean) × 100
Availability: Shipped within 5-7 business days.
This product is for research use only. Range and sensitivity are subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. To obtain accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to the midrange of the kit. If you need a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in the comments of your order. Please note that our ELISA and CLIA kits are optimized for the detection of native samples, rather than recombinant proteins. We cannot guarantee the detection of recombinant proteins, as they may have different sequences or tertiary structures than the native protein.